How do I read the e-mail sent to my Mailbox?
|POP3 server (incoming e-mails):
|SMTP server (outgoing e-mails):
this is the SMTP-server of your internet provider. You should be able to get these settings from you provider. These are the settings for a couple of the most important providers:
- Pandora (Telenet): uit.telenet.be
- Skynet: relay.skynet.be
- Proximus: relay.proximus.be
- Evonet: smtp.evonet.be
||your complete e-mail address (the e-mail address you're trying to check).
If you use Netscape or Mozilla, you'll need to replace the "@" with a ":".
Setting up your account in Outlook 2000 & Outlook 6
- Select accounts from the menu Tools
- Select Add and choose Mail
- With Display name, fill out your complete name and click Next
- Fill out the e-mail address you have created with bNamed and click Next
- The server type is POP3. The server for incoming mail is mail.bNamed.net. De server for outgoing mail is the mailserver of your provider (check overview at the top of this page or contact your provider). Click Next.
- At Account name, fill out your complete e-mail address. The password is the one you specified for this specif e-mail address. Click Next.
- You might be asked to select in internet connection. If you have a cable internet connection, you should select LAN, other users select Connect using my phone line. Click Next.
- Click Next a last time and then Finish. Your account should now be created.